With over 50 guided questions organized into sections about your childhood years, teen years, young adulthood, and later years to help track your life story and leave a legacy. This journal offers an excellent means to preserve memories and discovers hidden aspects of yourself and your journey. Here is the tool to help you write your life history, to encourage and inspire others with your stories.
“If my doctor told me I had only 6 months to live, I’d type a little faster.”
– Isaac Asimov
If you have wanted to write a book of your life’s journey you have come to the right place. Did you know
that 80% of people want to write a book and become an author? But only 1 % actually do it. We are going to show you some of our formula that has had success year after year, book after book when YOU IMPLEMENT. We are going to show how to get the results you want. The key is to IMPLEMENT!
You are going to learn what we have found to be the single most powerful way to tell your life story and leave a legacy for family and friends. You will be leaving a slice of history by sharing your personal journey.
The ”Life and Legacy Story Starter” will turn your stories and memories into a book.
Our big promise is to help you turn your ideas into a book within 60 days. When you read through this story starter guide, you will see how easy it is. You’re going to see and know that by using our workbook and questions, you will be able to do it! You may say, “But I’m not a writer.”
WHAT IF I CAN’T WRITE?
You can be an author without having to be a writer. The big important idea behind this is pretty simple. I’m going to show why this is important.
We know that by using our tools, systems and story starters, you too can write a book. This really, really works.
Here are some of the books that were written using some or all of our formula.
Life and Legacy Story Starter
- Video Marketing For Professionals
- Books To Bucks
- Forgiveness Through Redemption
- What You Don’t Expect WhenBecoming a Young Mother
- Mindset to Millionaire
- Dominican Republic Lifestyle HolidayVacation Club FAQ’s
- Enthusiastic YOU!
There are over 400 authors who have used similar tools and systems. Some of these authors had never written a book before and don’t like to write. It’s time to put the story of your life into a book to share for lifetimes to come.
You may be saying, “Gosh, I have a bunch of notes and journals and I just don’t know how to put it all together!” Have you started writing a book and are stuck.
We can get your book together quickly using our tools and strategies. You will have your book published for years to come and be proud of it.
The First Step
Follow us through the process in this story starter guide and get ready to implement. We are going to lay down a challenge to you: Pick a date right now to have your book written and launched. That will get you committed. Once you have your date, share it. Share it on Facebook, with family or friends or even with one single person that will be an accountability partner for you.
As extra motivation, once your book is done and you choose to publish it, Elite Online Publishing will promote it on our social media. Whether you choose to publish with us or publish your story on your own. That should help encourage you!!!!
How to Write Without Being a Writer
Here are five ways to write a book without being a writer:
- Talk your book instead of write your book. You can use the app “Evernote” to talk your story and the app will transcribe it as you go.
- You can talk into your iPhone on “Notes” and it will transcribe it for you.
- You can video yourself using your phone and a selfie stick and have it transcribed.
- You can have someone interview you on video using your phone, camera or Google Hangout and have it transcribed.
- You can hire a ghostwriter to go over the questions with you and write it all down.
- When using Evernote or Notes, you may have to talk slower and more precise, so it will stay up with you. We all tend to talk really fast, so you may have to slow down.
- The cool thing about video is that you can save it for later and upload it to YouTube. You can share it privately to just family and friends or you can share it to the whole world.
- Here are some websites we recommend to find a transcriber:www.odesk.com www.elance.com www.fancyhands.com www.fiverr.com
Question & Answer
This book is full of questions to get you thinking about the stories in your life. To open up your mind about your business or personal goals and achievements. We want you to share your success with the world. But before you dive in and answer the questions let’s get your mindset ready and your brain turned on!
To read more, be sure to check out our book on Amazon.com!