Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to Elite Online Publishing. We are an independent self-publishing company that publishes Nonfiction and Self Help books as well as Journals, Planners & Calendars. Please note that Elite Online Publishing encompasses several imprints:
When submitting to any of the Elite Online imprints, please email your summary of your work—no original manuscripts or artwork. We will not be held liable for any materials lost or destroyed by the U.S. Postal Service or any other carrier. Please do not send your proposal as a hard copy, your work will not be returned to you. Please email your proposal to the following address or use the form below: email@example.com
Submissions for Elite Online Publishing
The Elite Online Publishing imprint publishes exclusively nonfiction books for children and adults, as well as planners, journals & calendars. We can publish fiction novels, short stories, and poetry. We can also accept children’s books or picture book submissions.
We prefer to receive submissions by email. Our submissions address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include the following items in your submission. Your proposal should not exceed 10 pages and should preferably be in the form of a PDF document.
- A title and a subtitle.
- A one-paragraph overview that explains the premise of your book, why you wrote it, and who you see the audience being (with any relevant demographic data you might have about the potential size of the audience).
- A brief author biography (1–2 pages) that focuses on why you are uniquely qualified to write your book and what kind of platform you have to reach a wide audience.
- A table of contents that outlines the book, with chapter and section titles, as well as brief descriptions of the material each chapter and/or section will cover. It should be no more than ten pages total.
- A market analysis of the potential readership for your book, including a comparison to similar books. When comparing your proposal to other works, please briefly explain (just several sentences) how your proposed book differs from these titles. Please limit yourself to 3–4 books.
- A sample chapter that is representative of the style and content of the larger work.
Please be patient
Each submission we receive is reviewed by two or more editors. Due to the enormous volume of submissions, the consideration may take several weeks. Please follow up with us if it has been longer than one month. Thank you very much in advance for giving us the opportunity to consider your project.