Melanie Johnson and Jenn Foster review tips from expert Sara Blakely, during SellerCon 2019, about making your dreams realities with persistence and determination.
Sara Blakely is the youngest self-made female billionaire who turned her life around with her idea of creating a new line of flattering undergarments. As the sole owner of her company ‘Spanx’ and net worth of over a billion dollars, Sara Blakely also reached the annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time Magazine. Blakely also founded the Sara Blakely Foundation which helps women in education issues and training them to be good entrepreneurs.
Learn more about Spanx: https://www.spanx.com
Video URL: https://youtu.be/Q3Xj4vfmYpE
Listen Below or Watch the Video.
For access to all of Elite Expert Insider podcasts visit:
- Take risks. You will miss out on 100% of the opportunities that you don’t take.
- Have faith in your self and your product and move forward with courage.
- When it comes to sales, lead with your story. Start with the problem and give them a solution.
- What are you not good at? Hire people that are good at those things—hire your weakness.
- When you care the most, you will win. It’s about your customers, not just money.
“She’s sold millions and millions of them, and she did it by being a go getter, by being persistent, and taking action.” (1:02)
“So she is gutsy! She just figured it out and just did it. She wasn’t afraid of the obstacles.” (4:24)
“It seems like she’s just been a success her whole life, but you don’t see the little things that she built up to lead to this momen. All the failures that she had to go through to be a success today. ” (5:10)