Is Writers Block Real?
Has this happened to you? You want to write a book but you’re not sure where to get started?
You feel insecure about your writing and have writer’s block before you’ve even started?
You’re not sure how to take your idea and turn it into an actual book?
Writer’s block or also known as Procrastination is a huge problem for many people. It can lead to procrastinating on things that matter most, like your book project and other important obligations- plus the mental suffering! I’ve had experience with this issue myself, there are some simple steps you can take towards overcoming it:
- Know Your “Why” | Find deep insight into your purpose and anticipated outcomes for writing the book and creating your personal brand.
- Content Strategy | Make an Inventory of your Current Content; blogs, newsletters, speeches, interviews etc + any new content that’s relevant that you want to create.
- Tell your best stories: Think of stories that illustrate your teaching point. Make them laugh and cry with your stories. Readers connect with you through your stories.
- Book Organization | Organization of Chapter Content. Build your book around your business, or to build the business around your book – based on your needs and market
- Find Your Voice | Become confident in your ability to create your book and uncover your unique voice, tone, story, and message. Tap into the passion, inspiration, and ease of creating your book so your book journey is a fun, soul-satisfying adventure.
- Work with an expert(s) to get it done. You don’t have to do all the heavy lifting and go it alone. Work with a professional book coach, ghostwriter and publishing team. Our company offers a complete package starting with a VIP Book Writing Day | Book Publishing
The result of just 1 day of the VIP Book Writing Day, your book will be organized, planned out, and partially created. We help you achieve your dream of writing and publishing your very first book.
*If you are interested in a VIP Book Creation Day we only have a few dates left this year: Oct 22nd, 29th, or Nov 19th or Dec 3rd. Fill out our submission form Apply Now to Publish Your Book | Book Publishing note that you would like the VIP Book Creation Day.