Promoting your self-published digital book can be challenging, but there are plenty of book promotion sites out there that can help you get your book in front of more readers. Kindle Boards recently compiled a list of free and paid book promotion sites for self-published authors, and we’ve highlighted our picks below.
Popular Free Promotion Sites
Free book promotion sites can be a great way to reach more readers without spending money on advertising. Some of the most popular free sites for ebook promotion include:
- Addicted to eBooks – allows authors to rate the level of profanity, violence, or sex in their books
- eBooks Habit – features 20-30 great ebooks that are free at the time of posting
- Free Kindle Books & Tips – promote books that are free in the Amazon Kindle Store and have an average user rating of at least 4 out of 5 stars.
Other free book promotion sites include
- Digital Book Today – offers both free and paid options for writers looking to promote
- eReader News Today – features bargain Kindle books and free Kindle books
- Pixel of Ink – attempts to feature books that will be listed as free on Amazon.com in the next 30 days.
Paid Promotion Sites
Paid book promotion sites can also be effective, but they can be costly. Here are some of the top paid promo sites:
- Oltobooks – offers a variety of promotional packages for authors looking to increase their book sales
- Bargain Booksy – promotes books that are discounted to $5 or less
- BookBub – boasts millions of subscribers and offers targeted email blasts to promote books
- BookGorilla – offers daily book deals and sends targeted email blasts to readers based on their reading preferences.
All Promotion Sites Are Not Equal
It’s worth noting that not all book promotion sites are created equal. Some sites may have strict screening processes to ensure quality in their book recommendations, while others may accept any book as long as the author is willing to pay. As a self-published author, it’s important to do your research and find the book promotion sites that are the best fit for your book and your budget.
In addition to using book promotion sites, there are other strategies you can use to promote your self-published book. For example, you can offer free copies of your book in exchange for honest reviews on Amazon or other book review sites. You can reach out to book bloggers and book clubs to see if they would be willing to review or feature your book. Another option is to hire someone to do the book marketing for you. Professional marketing services can save you time and effort when promoting your new book.
Finally, it’s important to have realistic expectations when it comes to book promotion. Even the best book promotion strategies may not result in skyrocketing book sales, but they can help you reach more readers and build your author platform over time. Official acknowledgment can go a long way to help build your readership. At Elite Online Publishing, we guarantee to make your book an Amazon best-seller to help build your authority. We provide quality marketing services to help you reach the right audience for you.
Promoting your self-published book can be challenging, but there are plenty of book promotion sites out there that can help you get your book in front of more readers. Whether you choose to use free book promotion sites or invest in paid promotion, it’s important to do your research and find the sites or services that are the best fit for your book and your budget. Don’t forget to explore other book promotion strategies, such as offering free copies in exchange for reviews or reaching out to book bloggers and book clubs. With persistence and a willingness to try new things, you can build your author platform and reach more readers over time!
Have a promotion story to tell? Want to share tips on promoting? Leave a comment below!